The editor of jiaxiangmei Wood Co., Ltd. will teach you how to remove formaldehyde and how to remove formaldehyde
Formaldehyde is a colorless gas with strong pungent odor. It is soluble in water and alcohol ether. Formaldehyde is gaseous at room temperature, usually in the form of aqueous solution. Its 40% aqueous solution is called formalin, and its boiling point is 19 ℃. Therefore, it is easy to volatilize at room temperature, and the volatilization speed increases with the increase of temperature. The harm of formaldehyde, which is a highly toxic substance, ranks second on the priority control list of toxic chemicals in China. Formaldehyde has been identified as carcinogenic and teratogenic substance by the World Health Organization. It is recognized as a source of allergic reaction and one of the potential strong mutagens.
As the saying goes: "you have a good plan, I have a ladder." even if the harm of formaldehyde is great, we still have a way to remove. The following is a look at the panel experts to us introduced several methods to remove formaldehyde hazards:
First, ventilation method to remove the harm of formaldehyde; Through the circulation of indoor air, the content of harmful substances in indoor air can be reduced, thus reducing the harm of such substances to human body. In winter, people often close the doors and windows, indoor and outdoor air can not circulate, not only the formaldehyde content in indoor air will increase, but also radon will accumulate continuously, even reach a very high concentration.
Second, the harm of formaldehyde should be removed by the soil; 300 grams of black tea, hot tea, two basin water, put into the room, and open a window to breathe, within 48 hours, the formaldehyde content in the room will drop more than 90%, and the irritating smell will be basically eliminated.
Third, active carbon adsorption method to remove the harm of formaldehyde; Activated carbon is an internationally recognized drug addict. Activated carbon is used in activated carbon masks and gas masks. This product uses the physical function of activated carbon to deodorize and detoxify; No chemical additives, no effect on human body. Each room put two to three dishes, 72 hours can basically eliminate indoor odor. This method can be used for medium and low pollution, and it can also be combined with other chemical methods to achieve better comprehensive treatment effect.
4. Removing formaldehyde hazard by plant deodorization; Plant decontamination can be selected for medium and low pollution. Generally, plant purification can achieve better effect in the environment with mild and moderate pollution and pollution value less than 3 times of national standard. According to the different functions of the room, the size of the area to choose and place plants. In general, about 10 square meters of room, 1.5 meters high plants put two pots more appropriate. Plants with formaldehyde absorption function, such as Boston fern, ivy, Chlorophytum, aloe, Agave, tiger tail orchid, etc. Plants with benzene absorption function, such as ivy, Tieshu, etc. Plants with trichloroethylene absorption, such as evergreen, Daisy, agave and so on. Plants that can absorb sulfur dioxide, such as rose, rose, etc. A plant, such as Osmanthus fragrans.
5. Chemical removal of formaldehyde hazards:
1. Advocate one-time removal (experts question, not credible), and the release of toxic gas at home is a slow process, so it is removed today, and it will taste again in a few days, and the price is not low.
2. Spray and other drug treatment is easy to cause secondary pollution, and may damage furniture, and activated carbon belongs to physical adsorption, very safe, harmless to human body, and has the function of mildew proof and antiseptic to furniture.
3. The products are too miscellaneous to be separated clearly. Although many formaldehyde control products are under the banner of "high technology" and "environmental protection", they use some inferior chemical synthetic substances. Although these products can eliminate formaldehyde to a certain extent, they may also re manufacture other pollutants, leading to secondary pollution.
Therefore, consumers in the purchase of formaldehyde products must be vigilant. For example, chemical air treatment products are obtained by artificial synthesis, many of which are aromatic compounds. Almost all aromatic compounds contain benzene ring compounds which have been proved or suspected to be carcinogens. In addition, many chemical products are oxidizing and corrosive, which are easy to cause damage to utensils, operators and residents. When the film is aged and the weather is hot and humid, the film is easy to be damaged, and formaldehyde and other harmful substances will be released, which becomes the hidden "timing" of the family.