Wood insect proof and ant proof tank wood softening insecticidal tank rubber wood wood preservative tank Wooden doors are deeply loved by people. We all know that wooden doors are vulnerable to termites. First class wooden doors are made after strict high-temperature insecticidal. After high-temperature sterilization, the wood is not only beautiful in appearance, but also prolongs the service life of wood.
Wood insect proof and ant proof tank wood softening insecticidal tank rubber wood wood preservative tank Precautions for maintenance of wood preservative pressure impregnation tank:
1. The turbine, screw rod and bearing of tank door opening device shall be coated with grease regularly to keep oil in the state.
2. The surface of the sealing ring and the contact surface of the tank door shall be kept clean. Before closing the tank door, the sealing ring and the surface of the tank door teeth shall be painted with a brush dipped with mechanical lubricating oil to keep the sealing and the door open and close freely.
3. The screw rod of each valve shall be coated with mechanical lubricating oil regularly to avoid blocking the pipeline and pump body.
4. To regularly clean stainless steel filter and pressure tank sawdust and other impurities, so as to avoid blocking the pipeline and pump body.
5. The cooling water tank of the vacuum pump should be kept in a state of water. It is forbidden to start the pump. The wood cooking tank technology should be used. The water tank should be cleaned regularly to keep the water quality in the water tank clean.
6. Before starting the pump, make sure that the valve between the pressure pump and the liquid storage tank is open (and there are enough chemicals in the liquid storage tank), and it is forbidden to start the pump without liquid.